Back Office Sales Coordinator
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Position : Back Office Sales Coordinator
- Function : Back Office Sales
- Leve : 5
- Country : Qatar
- Location : Doha
- Manager : Head of Back and Front Office Sales
- The Back Office Sales Coordinator is an inside support for the sales activity. The position handles all activities starts from order processing and aims to deliver and follow after sales conformity. He/She will be in coordination with Segment Managers & his/her customers ensuring close coordination and customer satisfaction.
- Assisting and coordinating with sales team
- Work closely with sales team/FO ,technical ,SC ,Logistics and Finance
- Prepare credit limit requests ,sales orders and invoices. Coordinate the delivery and follow-up payment collection with customers.
- Ensure the effective use of Sales tools, enabling opportunities to be monitored and tracked.
- Archive documentation regarding the order and record all assumptions and decisions taken during the development process.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the delivery process.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Implementation of Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Follows efficiency of the action plan and proposes corrective action plan if needed
- No direct reports
Required skills and qualifications
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment).
- Proven experience to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Knowledge of cable, wire industry and manufacturing processes in an added advantage.
- University or College degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing / Accounting.
- Proficiency in use of computer software such as MS word, Excel and CRM software.
- Effective in written communication, business presentations and interpersonal communication with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality and unusual common sense
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel used extensively)
- Able to meet deadlines and experience working under pressure
- Demonstrated tract record of making and keeping commitments.
Name of Incumbent
Place of Work
Name of Manager:
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now