Commercial Project Manager - Muscat, Oman
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
We know that a business only thrives if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global and diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in many ways. Who knows where our joint journey will take you?
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure thoughtfully connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Team as the Commercial Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a more inquisitive place for tomorrow.
You‘ll make a difference by
- Commercial execution of assigned projects which includes cost control on all type of orders, subcontract formulations with suppliers, invoicing and payment follow ups, bank guarantees, letter of credit etc. including monitoring and reporting of Non-Conformance Cost.
- Ensuring the accuracy of project books and records. Ensure compliance with Siemens Finance Reporting Guidelines (FRG) and relevant International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Supporting Project Manager so that project financial results are managed with due professional care and being responsible to optimize the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicating with customer and manage solving commercial issues (invoice approvals, payments, change orders, claims, etc.) during project implementation and execution.
- Proactively setting up a claim management process in the project together with the project manager, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned salesperson.
- Supporting the project manager in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities within the project.
- Assisting project manager and/or engineering manager in drafting contractual letters towards customers/vendors that have financial impact on the project.
- Taking care of PATAC / Export Control topics in the project execution
- Performing monthly project review reporting via dedicated reporting tool and participating in project review meetings with business management.
- Your professional qualification (Bachelors in Accounting / Business Administration or equivalent qualification).
- Your experience in system, product and service business, operations, and project controlling.
- 3+ Years of Experience on Current and relevant Commercial and Legal Issues relating to Solution & Service Business. Practical experience on all relevant functions and task related to Commercial and Contracting activities.
- Your ability to work in a complete Multinational environment.
- Your strong sense of ownership, taking responsibility and initiative.
- Your good English communication and writing skills.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard.
- Diverse and inclusive culture.
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self and feel a sense of belonging.
- The foundation to develop personally and expertly.
- Great variety of learning & development opportunities
If you are a motivated teammate, eager to learn new things and looking to grow your career in a strong and froward-thinking company, hit apply!. Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now