Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Minimum Diploma/Technical Institute is required with minimum 5 years relevant experience (Preferable Electrical & Mechanical Diploma)
- To be proficient in all aspects of the operation and maintenance procedures.
- To repair and maintain all equipment through a proactive approach of planned preventative maintenance with a 'right first time' approach and to seek permanent solutions through a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure rapid response to breakdown situations and effective corrective maintenance regimes.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, corrective and reactive maintenance in timely manner as required
- Provide cover for other service technicians / Shifts when necessary.
- Ensure thorough knowledge transfer through sharing of knowledge and information
- Carry out routine maintenance duties including, but not limited to operational checks, functionality checks, cleaning, adjustment, lubrication and monitoring.
- Look to find root cause of issues and find permanent solutions to issues encountered.
- Work in a safe considerate manner and leave all work areas clean and tidy at all times
- Respond to call-outs, error notifications, alarms, warnings and complaints.
- Reset error- and alarm notifications when solved.
- Controlling baggage flows (jam busting if necessary) and correcting mechanical flow disturbances.
- Supporting operation team if required at any time to ensure site smooth process
- Reviewing the workorders and following the maintenance steps
- Following the company maintenance SOPs and always present a better practice
- Good level of Electrical & Mechanical multi-skilling
- Able to communicate in English, Reading, Writing and speaking.
- Manage to work under stress
- Ability to maintain overview in hectic environment
- Solve errors on mechanical field in systems.
- Quick respond to failures.
- Instructs and gives guidance to less experience colleagues.
- Flexibility to take-over the work to the next shift team.
- Ability to be trained in appropriate contractor training electrical and m chanical (OEM approved)
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now