Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d). We invite you to read more about our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion on our website: https://bit.ly/40QxJP6
- Identify new sales prospects, develop strong relationship with existing customer base & win new customers.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge.
- Provide necessary technical advice in his area of specialization to customers in the market territory.
- Develops, including in-house and external specialists, customized concepts and ensures an effective project and quotation preparation as well as conducts sales negotiations.
- Develop and expand the Buhler market presence.
- Understand customer needs - Analysis of the demand for Bühler offerings/ solutions.
- Implementation of strategic market initiatives, proactive selling of retrofits and further development of market segment related standard plant solutions.
- Build strong stakeholder management on all levels & implement Key Account Management .
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Ensures that client data in CRM is up to date.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management.
- Higher technical education with further training in Sales.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in the similar industry.
- Fluent communication skill in English, French and Arabic language.
- Has an excellent knowledge of sales and relationship management.
- Insightful, able to collaborate with other management team members in developing strategy and implementing business plans.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse environment.
- Good team player and ability to work in a global matrix organization.
- Focused approach on the development of new client relationships in the assigned area.
- Ability to conduct sales conversations and contract negotiations.
- Strong connections with key players in the assigned territory.
- International & successful company with sustainable prospects for the future.
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
- Exciting development and training opportunities.
- Great & dynamic work environment.
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
in Algeria , Algeria city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now