Business Coordinator (Core Real Estate)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Assists in the smooth operation of TLP office and assists all office departments as and when required.
- Independently manages and oversees the activities of the core real estate team.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for both internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the core real estate team.
- Manage and ensure that the core real estate team can concentrate on their core business.
- Manages tasks, projects, initiatives and events on behalf of and as directed by the Directors.
- Provides support on all development matters such as residential, office and commercial data.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and visualizing data and trends.
- Assist management with facility support and security issues.
- Provide support to internal or external audit team.
- Serves as the primary point of initial contact on any matter directed to the core real estate team; independently researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
- Receives, screens, evaluates, and determines appropriate response to all written correspondence received and independently formulates and disseminates written responses as appropriate.
- Coordinates the day-to-day administrative activities of the core real estate team, to include management and travel, scheduling and prioritizing work assignments.
- Ensures that there is a continuity of support to the directors direct reports and manages their leave ensuring adequate coverage at all times.
- Manages special projects for the core real estate team.
- Reviews and approves transactions, as assigned, and advises the directors on appropriate disposition; provides key coordination and consultation with regards to the recruitment of staff, as appropriate.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of NEOM policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of key special events for the core real estate team.
- Maintains the utmost confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience working in a supervisory environment.
- Has an understanding of core real estate.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Analytical skills to understand and apply research and statistics.
- Organizational skills to manage records, data, and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with specific software and web-based systems.
- Bachelor Degree with experience in a supervisory environment.
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now