Document Controller Lead
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Document Controls Lead
Projects Control Director
Oversight and coordination of the engineering designs (masterplans, buildings, and site infrastructure) across all NEOM projects for all assets development and design stages ensuring that all projects meet the NEOM vision.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Develop and enhance documents workflows for various users based on their functions.
- Projects Lifecycle Management (PLM) experience in managing workflows, users’ permission access, data archiving and reporting.
- Manging Technical Libraries and Documentations ensuring that all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards.
- Helping in the planning stages of a specific project
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Manage and review and validate all submitted invoices before management approval.
- Providing an efficient invoicing administration service and ensure that periodical invoicing is carried out in a timely manner and in accordance with NEOM’s policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Auditors, answer their questions about invoices and support the closure of any audit item
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 8-10+ years years of relevant experience in document controls functions.
- 5 years’ experience in Management teams of DC’s in sounded firms.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Strong English language communication, presentation and report writing skills.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems or management from a recognized university
Prepared by (Department Head)
Approved by (Division Head)
Reviewed by (Human Resources)
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
مستوى متوسط الأقدمية