Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
People power our future. That is why advancing a dynamic, inclusive environment, where everyone grows and thrives is critically important to us.
Our ingenuity fuels daily life.Together, we’ve forged some of the most trusted partnerships across the energy value chain to make what was once just an idea a reality: laying subsea infrastructure thousands of feet below sea level, installing offshore platforms hundreds of miles from shore, and using our expertise to design and build offshore wind infrastructure.
For more than 100 years, we've been making the impossible possible. Today, we're driving the energy transition with more than 30,000 of the brightest minds across 54 countries.
Here, what you do matters.
Provides administrative support and assistance to Procurement for vessels.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assists in retrieval and transmission of files, records, data and documents for urgent work processing needs.
- Assists with Document Control - monitoring, recording and filing of documents under department's custody.
- Assists with setting up, filling and updating bids, commercial bid tabs, purchase orders, change order requests, and other duties as needed.
- Assists in writing up Purchase Orders in SPORTS and issuing Purchase Orders to vendors
- Expediting Purchase orders for the vessels to maintain status and contact with the vessel and procurement team
- Assumes any other job responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the department or company as and when necessary.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- College degree or related 3-5 EPCI years work experience.
- 3-5 EPCI experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
At McDermott, we proudly work together to create and deliver innovative engineering and construction solutions for the energy industry. Our customers trust our technology-driven approach to design and build infrastructure solutions to responsibly transport and transform natural resources into the products the world needs today. Because we’re powered by the most innovative minds, we rise to every challenge to make what was once just an idea a reality.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now