Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
To provide a controlled cash and check processing service for internal and external customers and to ensure that all documents are properly filed and stored in a retrievable manner.
Petty Cash Fund
- Ensures that petty cash fund is properly maintained and dispersed religiously in accordance with Company’s policies in order to cater to the petty cash needs of staff and vendors.
- Prepares petty cash vouchers and books them daily on JDE system in order to have an on-line GL and other modules.
- Prepares daily collection reports in order to book the collection in the receivables’ accounts.
- Prepares list of checks in order to deposit the collection in the banks.
- Confirms that maturing Post-Date checks are properly deposited on time.
- Prepares debit note for rejected checks to properly reflect the accounts receivable.
- Monitors properly the consumption of stamps.
- Posts stamps on credit receipts, credit returns, vans’ invoices and returns, clients’ credit and debit notes to make sure all documents are legally accepted.
- Acts as a role model by living the Transmed Purpose on daily basis.
Academic Education & Professional Certifications
- Bacholer Accounting
Operational & Managerial Experience
- 0-1 years of experience in accounting or similar field
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now