Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Posted Date: Dec 14 2023
Operator Level 2 will be working on Shift, Carry out weighing, mixing, manufacturing operations, primary and secondary packaging operations in a versatile way in compliance with quality and safety standards, Product with specifications, also the achievement of production targets, and optimization of costs and performance of production tools.
This is a one-year renewable contract position.
- Perform the various operations at different workstations (weighing, mixing, compression primary and secondary packaging, thumbnail printing, cleaning, line clearance, reprocessing of rejects...) in compliance with the procedures in place.
- Carry out all the verifications and controls required according to the procedures in place (launch, control during production, environmental conditions). Analyze and interpret the results of controls. React to any deviation by carrying out the necessary corrective interventions in accordance with the instruction.
- Receive and reconcile the different raw materials, semi-finished product and packaging items.
- Identify the gaps of the production process, and actively participate in the investigation and root-cause analysis.
- Build a detailed understanding of our pharmaceutical products, processes and manufacturing equipment (insert focus area).
- Discover how manufacturing, the quality function, technical services & supply chain work together.
- Help us make and deliver the right products at the right time through production, operations and continuous improvement/ process improvement projects.
- Lead & drive improvement projects in safety, quality and efficiency - making a real impact.
- Provide technical troubleshooting, conduct product or manufacturing investigations.
- Develop business & process understanding.
- Understand the risk and compliance side of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Take part in process validation and planning.
- Learn about the challenges of working in a highly regulated and controlled environment.
- Be part of a diverse network, working with graduates from all over the world.
- Use and develop your digital and data analytic skills.
- Have a clearly defined network to support your development.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Pharmaceutical and Chemical Engineering or equilavent.
- 1 to 3 years pharma experience
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
in Algeria , بومرداس city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now