Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Quant, a pioneering Saudi enterprise, leads the charge in digital transformation by leveraging the vast array of data resources available in the fourth industrial revolution. We are deeply committed to delivering exceptional Data Science and AI SaaS products and solutions, with a specialized focus on the real estate sector through Suhail and the retail sector through Fruits360. Our talented dream team possesses unique expertise, enabling us to achieve a track record of marvels, from analyzing more than a trillion data records to serving hundreds of clients across more than 10 industries. Our strategic international and local partnerships alongside our expertise have positioned us as trailblazers in the global transition towards data-driven economies.
As Quant is continuously growing its client base and project portfolio, your role as an Office Administrator is to play a crucial role in taking care of our companys office and Ops staff in managing the workload through facilitating communications, scheduling tasks and meetings and handling some secretary responsibilities.
- Oversee the efficient operation of the company office, ensuring a clean, organized, and well-maintained workspace.
- Handle basic secretarial tasks, including managing schedules, appointments, and correspondence.
- Greet visitors and provide a professional and welcoming reception.
- Manage office supplies, equipment, and facilities, including ordering and restocking as needed.
- Assist in coordinating office events, meetings, and functions.
- Collaborate with the Admin Unit Lead and provide support for various administrative tasks and projects as required.
- Maintain records, files, and documentation related to admin unit activities.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures related to office management and administration.
- Work closely with team members to create a positive and efficient office environment.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Office Management, or a related field; relevant certifications are a plus.
Preferred Personal Qualities:
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Attention to detail and a focus on maintaining a well-kept office environment.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Skills Required:
- Office management and administration skills.
- Proficiency in office software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to handle basic secretarial tasks, including managing schedules and correspondence.
- Strong organizational skills for maintaining office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for providing a welcoming and professional environment.
The Office Administrator could be eligible to be considered for numerous incentive mechanisms, being:
- The Career Development Plan, where the Company supports the employee’s growth by covering the expenses tied to gaining certificates that are pre-approved in accordance with the employee’s career development plan.
- The Profit Incentive Plan, comprised of a bonus payment pool based on the Company’s generated revenue.
- The Milestone Incentive Plan, awarded based on achievements relevant to enhancing the functions within your department or achieving a key Company goal. All of which will be awarded based on certain subjective criteria established by the Company’s management.
- Commission Plan, awarded based on certain subjective criteria further clarified in the commission policy set by the Company’s management.
- Employee Wellness, part of the company’s culture is to promote wellness, best represented in the subsidies provided, such as healthy meal subscriptions, and discounts in numerous wellness and entertainment outlets.
The Company provides a medical insurance plan as per Company policy. The current adopted medical insurance plan is provided by Bupa Medical Insurance, with the typical medical insurance plan being Premium 2.1. Further information regarding the policy may be provided upon request and provided policies may change according to vendor’s change in their policy plan structures.
Leaves & Holidays Policy as per Saudi Labor laws, some of which being:
Annual Leave: 22 business days of paid Annual Leave per contract year.
Holidays: paid Holidays inclusive of Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, Saudi National Day and Saudi Founding Day.
Compassionate Leave: Paid Compassionate Leave of seven 7 calendar days, in the event of death of employee’s parent, spouse, or child.
Sick Leave: Properly documented sick leave with full pay for up to 30 calendar days; and an additional 60 calendar days at 75% of salary, during each year of service.
As an employee of the Company, you will be eligible to participate in multiple Company-sponsored benefits and allowances, including:
Employees who do not receive housing by the Company receive a Housing Allowance of 25% of the employees basic salary.
Employees who do not receive transportation means by the Company receive a Transportation Allowance of 15% of the employees basic salary.
Employees who do not receive communication means by the Company receive a Communication Allowance of 10% of the employees basic salary.
in Saudi Arabia , Riyadh city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now