Customer Service Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
17-Dec-2023 Job Purpose
- Supporting the portfolio of Mashreq Private Banking clients with personalized and standardized service.
- Supporting the RMs with outbound calling exercise in promoting (non-investment related) campaigns to existing private banking clients through client calls.
- Providing superior customer service promptly & effectively within acceptable TATs & without compromising on controls.
- Adherence to Private Banking policies/ procedures & SOPs / ADMs available on the Intranet.
- Ensure satisfactory audit outcomes.
- Work closely and effectively with other internal customers / stakeholders.
Relationship Management Support
- Support RMs to free up their time & be the first face to the customer for inquires & all service-related activities via any channel.
- Assist the RMs to conduct proper KYC in order to fulfil the compliance requirement on KYC; ensure client documentation such as overdue KYC, Visa, Passport, Emirates ID, Constitutional documents etc. that are relevant for the KYC reviews are updated on a timely basis.
- Support RMs in regular liaison with group compliance for discussions pertaining to any escalations; customer onboarding, items pertaining to AML/ KYC/DTRs/RFIs etc.
- Work on projects as required to enhance overall client experience.
- Responsible for servicing all banking needs (such as account opening/ account maintenance/ complaints handling/call backs /dormant/ cheque book / investment/insurance etc.)
- Generate account statements, Investment portfolios to assist customers on analysis of health of their portfolios.
- Ensure timely & accurate pre-processing checks for all customer requests & ensuring all transactions have been accurately executed & update of the daily trackers within the unit by adhering to the unit’s SOPs, meeting service standards & turnaround time’s outlined in SLA.
- Ensure error free checking to avoid any financial losses to the bank
- Actively participate and contribute to reduce rejects & referrals on all transactions by accurately performing the preprocessing checks as laid out in the SOPs.
- Ensure adherence to the KYC checklists & ensure no pending KYCs at your end.
- Ensure all exception reports / outstanding expired client documents are regularized within the approved deadlines.
- Ensure the inhouse daily trackers at a unit level are updated daily and accurate.
- Provide regular feedback to LM on improving current processes / service-related issues
- Ensure effective handling of customer complaints/inquiries.
- Drive CRM usage & ensure all customer interactions (complaints, service request excluding EDMS, inquiries, campaign calling etc.) are appropriately & accurately recorded in CRM.
- Liaising with operations for operational issues/ working with RMs/ Governance in rectifying all audit objections and queries.
- Effective implementation of all audit recommendations and procedures as advised by Senior Management
- Refer all matters of non-routine nature to appropriate superiors
- Shall be a graduate with experience in banking / service industry/pleasant personality
- Must have good negotiation, decision making and superior interpersonal skills.
- Good command in spoken English, excellent writing skills & pleasant personality
- Conversant with local regulations and business environment & very customer oriented
- Ability to manage difficult situations.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
مستوى متوسط الأقدمية