(Global Oil Gas) Business System Analyst - SAP BPC | BW | FI | CO
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are looking for a seasoned Business Systems Analyst to join the Digital Implementation Division within our Digital Finance Department. Digital Finance is responsible for the coordination, development, and management of information systems used in financial accounting, treasury, financial planning & forecasting, performance management and the entire suite of digital solutions for the Finance Business line. The systems cover all the business cycles within Finance & Accounting in SAP; such as Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Build to Dispose, Plan to Results, and Hire to Retire. The main digital solutions used in supporting the various business cycles, beyond the standard SAP applications, are Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Advanced Analytics technologies including SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). The department personnel are multidisciplinary professionals with key focus on Financial Applications functional experience and IT technical background. Digital Finance Department is also coordinating and leading the Finance digital transformation program to accelerate the digital transformation through business-led workstreams to enhance major processes that align with the Finance objectives such as strategy management and execution, financial planning, analysis and performance management, global affiliates governance, among others, and prepare the Finance workforce for the digital era. The senior business systems analyst primary role is to identify business opportunities, gather business requirements and translate them to systems specifications, drive business transformation, develop process maps, support and maintain relevant applications as assigned by management, build and maintain business relationships with the user community, IT, Corporate Digital organization, and Finance management.
- Work with different Finance users to assist in the transformation of their business areas.
- Conduct process assessments and develop process maps.
- Identify business opportunities and devise new ways to improve business processes.
- Lead the delivery and execution of key Finance transformation projects.
- Participate in the development of solutions through projects and programs, collaborating with business and technology groups.
- Design solution architecture and data models to meet complex user requirements.
- Develop financial applications using technical knowledge and experience, adhering to strict timelines.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide findings and recommendations for system activities.
- Prepare procedural and operational manuals for internal support and user guidance.
- Maintain, support, and optimize digital solutions.
- Train, mentor, and provide support to young talents.
- Perform other related staff and analytical duties as assigned.
- Develop and execute solutions for new processes and analyze, evaluate, and support current systems.
- Assist in the design, development, integration, and launch of digital solutions to support core business functions.
- Proactively identify and provide solutions for problems and issues related to digital deployments.
- Investigate and resolve systems issues to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain and manage digital solutions.
- This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS, or a related discipline.
- Possess relevant SAP professional certification (e.g., FI, CO, ABAP, BPC, BW).
- Preference given to candidates with an advanced business degree (e.g., MBA).
- Have 10+ years of experience in SAP, with exposure to Finance and familiarity with digital solutions such as RPA and Advanced Analytics.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Accounting and Finance.
- Experience in multiple SAP implementation cycles and support of the Finance area.
- Proficient in SAP BPC and BW.
- Highly desirable to have knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Excellent command of oral and written English, with strong interpersonal skills.
in Kuwait , Capital city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
مستوى متوسط الأقدمية