Senior Manager, Capital Management (22640)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Job Title: Senior Manager, Capital Management (22640)
Division/Section: Treasury / Capital Development
Leading Debt and capital structure management and risk management.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
Planning and Implementation :
- Identifying capital expenditures, estimate future cash flows from proposed capital projects, compare planned investments with potential proceeds and decide which projects to include in its capital allocation plan
- Managing strategic financing responsibilities and activities such as capital structuring, dividend issuing, credit rating evaluation, debt capacity analysis etc..
- Coordinating with banks or other financial intermediaries to issue / source capital in any form requested by top management in order to properly fund Omantel’s operations.
- Coordinating with Cash Management to assess current Omantel’s liquidity and accordingly develop short term financial plans to avoid disruption in operations.
- Monitoring strategic financing responsibilities and ensure alignment with policies and procedures.
- Managing the corporate Treasury and monitor FX and interest rate exposures of Omantel’s company.
- Managing banking relationship and coordination activities
- Prepare annual budget for Treasury department taking into consideration all the activities related to the Treasury dept including insurance policies.
- Monitor capex & opex expenditure on monthly basis and report status to budget team.
- Present annual cash forecast presentation to CFO Finance for final approval from CMT
- Prepare and Present Treasury Dashboard to CFO/CMT and board.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports that are accurate, complete and conform to policies for Senior Management review.
- Review and prepare company insurance status and policies.
Policies and Procedures :
- Direct the development and implementation of effective Treasury policies and processes that adhere to corporate policies and best practices
- Ensure and monitor compliance to agreed polices and service quality levels
People Management :
- Motivate Management and empower direct reports by providing the necessary tools and support required to support Treasury Department goals
- Plan, manage, and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary.
- Establish clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the Treasury Department
- Build opportunities for Treasury Department members to suggest, participate in and contribute to improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Provide guidance and ensure that the Treasury Department complies with Omantel's policies, processes, practices and systems
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Good knowledge of accounting and capital management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights.
- Good level of proficiency in Oracle, MS Office and other financial analytical tools
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant filed
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Chartered institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or Certified public accountant (CPA)
- 8 years of total experience & at least 3 years in a managerial position preferably in capital management.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
مستوى متوسط الأقدمية