Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Your duties as HR Director will include:
- Plan and create strategies to ensure achievement of the HR objectives.
- Provide expert professional advice to senior management in all areas of HR, including payroll, learning and development, employment law, HR policy, best practice and workforce development.
- Develop effective employment policies in consultation with senior managers, executives, trade unions, staff and partners.
- Provide professional leadership, support and development to HR staff, in order to increase knowledge, share best practice and ensure professional standards are met.
- Ongoing review and improvement of the company’s occupational health, employee programmes, staff benefits and packages.
- Set internal professional standards for creating job descriptions and handbooks.
- Be accountable for company compliance with current regulations, professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation.
- Oversee the development and implementation of succession planning.
- Implement a continuous improvement agenda with focus on engagement and welfare activities, maximising productivity, devolving HR responsibilities to line managers and building leadership capability.
- Ensure the organisational structure uses development principles most appropriate to support future growth.
- Analyse and review HR statistical reports to identify trends, so that key issues and resources are adjusted accordingly.
- Design and implement standardised onboarding processes.
- Determine relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) for incentive schemes.
- Form a strong organisational culture, so that the company values are displayed.
- Promote inspirational leadership by demonstrating the company’s values and championing the leadership behaviour framework.
- Effectively communicate any initiatives and programmes that encourage delivery of the company’s values.
- Champion a high-performance culture with a focus on successful outcomes.
- Create and oversee the plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy and commitments.
- Oversee the creation of training and development plans for all employees and ensure they operate at a consistently high standard.
- Design and lead the performance review programme that supports continuous development for all employees.
- Ensure employee training requirements are well managed and monitored.
- Coach, mentor and support senior colleagues to identify strengths and development needs.
- Ensure the efficient management of annual HR budgets.
- Form strong relationships with Senior Managers, Executives and Trade Union representatives to ensure that the team perspective is fully represented in decision making.
- Provide management and strong leadership of the HR business unit functions and staff, including advice and direction on work priorities, budget and staff resources, strategic and policy issues, organisation and staff management issues.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or Business-related subject.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an HR role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR management role.
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
in Morocco , Casablanca city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now