PIPING & LAYOUT ENGINEER
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
At Eni, we are looking for a Piping & a Layout Engineerwithin Groupement Eni/Sonatrach in Hassi Messaoud, Algeria . You will be responsible for e nsuring the achievement of assigned goals and the fulfilment of the project quality requirements and contractual obligations.
As a member of the engineering department at Groupement Eni/Sonatrach you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the Piping & Layout engineering support to different projects In the case of a call for tender
- Analyzing the technical documents (specifications, calculation notes, drawings, etc.) to assess the scope of the studies required and the potential risks.
- Detailed knowledge of Piping Design and Plant Layout aspects
- Ensuring the achievement of assigned goals and the fulfilment of the project quality requirements and contractual obligations.
- Analyzing the project technical documents in order to validate consistency between the budget, resources and means allocated for the work completion and the targets to be met.
- Organizing the work of the team under his responsibility.
- Defines and follows up the planning of resource mobilization.
- Monitoring and reporting actual progress including 3D / check for Discipline activities, including control of men-hours and delivered documents; particular care is required for sub-contracted activities.
- Writing the Piping and Layout methodologies / Design Premises comprehensive of all necessary data, general and specific design guidelines (the technical roadmap for the discipline engineering activities).
- Controlling the input data for the team activities and checking/reviewing all the documents issued by the team
- Attending internal review activities and inter-discipline check meetings
- Controlling schedule and man-hour budgets
- Possessing management skills and the ability to deliver projects
- Issuing clear directions on targets, communicating concisely and developing the piping team on projects.
- Maintaining a strong work ethic understanding team dynamics and adjusting behaviour to gain maximum advantage
- Understand how to motivate and control designers and engineers to produce quality work on target and budget
- Understand workshare elements and how to divide work – scopes
- Must be Degree-qualified in Mechanical Engineering, or a similar related subject.
- Demonstrate a wealth of relevant experience in petrochemical or similar related industries.
- Experience must include detailed engineering of similar installations and be of lead specification engineer calibre with strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with the resolution of technical and contractual issues and policing of the design to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Proven ability to engage in effective dealings with both client/owner and detail design contractors
- Must be able to work with the minimum of supervision and be technically strong.
- Shall be capable of reviewing and checking/correcting basic deliverables; preparation of Plot Plans in accordance with Project requirements and standards for checking by the Layout Engineer
- Capable of representing the project to the Client
- Proven understanding of Pipe Specification
- Negotiation basic course
Hassi Messaoud , Algeria
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work-life balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action-takers
Open date-closing date
Northern Africa-Algeria-HASSI MESSAUD-DZ-HASSI MESSAUD ROU OUARGLA
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (DISCIPLINE)
in Algeria , Ouargla city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
مستوى متوسط الأقدمية