Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Recruiter to join the Human Resources team based in Doha .
Overall Purpose of the Job
Coordinate all recruitment activities within area of responsibility in line with business plan and operational activity. Liaise with Learning and Development Department for information on training programmes for trainees. Ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Develop recruitment plan in conjunction with HR Manager in line with budget and business objectives and update on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the job requisition process for recruitment ensuring approval in place and update / maintain HRIS on recruitment progress. Ensure job description prepared.
- Proactively identify, source and recruit candidates utilising a variety of channels such as networking, internet search, agency, employee referrals and advertising. Generate and circulate internal adverts and prepare media advertising. Continually monitor the recruitment agency contracts and if required update preferred supplier listing in conjunction with Group HR.
- Submit identified candidates to hiring manager and give assistance if required with pre-selection of candidates.
- Arrange interviews, assist with preparation of interview assessment forms, book interview room and travel arrangement if required for candidates. May be required to attend the interview process and or arrange testing of candidates.
- Provide information for the processing of an offer of employment. May be required to undertake preparation and approval of offer as per company’s approval schedule.
- May be required to coordinate return of new hire paperwork, arrange company medical, reference checks and if required appropriate work permit. Issue start letter and induction documentation to be completed by the successful candidate.
- May be required to coordinate induction process for new hire ensuring the Expro online induction, HSEQ online training including completion of any mandatory training requirements are undertaken. Process HR induction documentation including notification to payroll.
- Ensure HRIS and recruitment module are updated and appropriate feedback given to unsuccessful applicants. Maintain recruitment files, competency based interview site and referral scheme records ensuring input of information to facilitate accurate records.
- Review the recruitment and selection process to ensure it is cost effective, timely, complies with company policies, procedures and legislative requirements. Ensure candidates having a positive and consistent experience.
- Actively monitor any scheduled recruitment fairs, graduate milk runs and school events researching and evaluating if they would be beneficial for Company’s recruitment requirements. Arrange attendance if appropriate using assistance from corp communications with advertising requirements and, updating website to provide public information on Expro’s attendance.
- Provide training to Managers on the recruitment process.
- Liaise with supervisor/mangers within area of responsibility and be prepared to travel to other locations. Liaise with internal departments and external bodies when required to ensure HR issues relating to recruitment are discussed with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication and task completion within deadlines. Any areas of concern or guidance required should be discussed with Manager.
- Degree or Professional qualification (alternatively skills acquired through experience in recruitment or HR roles)
- 3+ years experience within a HR or recruitment agency environment
- Working Knowledge of Data Input into a HR Information System
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We're committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.expro.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment
To apply for this opportunity please click on the 'Apply' button.
Find us at the following
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now