Key Account Executive
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Location: Cairo, Egypt.
To achieve sales by category by maximizing short- and long-term growth opportunities and build long term relationship with the customers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Accountable for the achievement of his/her territory sales volumes by category.
- Achieve the core distribution (listing of new Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)), picture of success targets and the agreed visibility and other elements in the Business Development Agreement (BDA).
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract (visibility, shelve space, promotions, and implementations).
- Organize field visits daily and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Develop and manage long-term effective business relationship with customers.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store in the assigned area(s).
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy.
- Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation is made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
- Follow up with merchandisers on their daily journey plan and resolve any issues that may arise. Provide constructive feedback on stock handling and implementation of the products on the shelves, check outs, secondary placements, and gondolas.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes. Comply with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
- Bilingual English & Arabic is a must.
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales or related field.
- University Degree in Business or related field.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now