Warehousing & Logistics Coordinator - British American Tobacco
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT KSA IS LOOKING FOR A WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry Level – G33
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for Execute the logistics strategy by translating and aligning their core elements into appropriate solutions delivering logistics services to relevant end-markets / Distributors.
Contribute to the performance of relevant markets by ensuring flawless outbound logistics of finished goods from end to end, making sure that relevant documentation is sent with shipments and supervising the performance of the 3PL..
Reports to: Warehouse Executive
Geographic Scope: Saudi Arabia
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Ensure logistics service at performance level agreed with the end-market is delivered.
- Collaborate on monitoring KPI’s with customers and suppliers.
- Ensure logistics solution is working within the determined frame of cost and efficiency and strive for improvements.
- Develop operational relationship with selected logistics providers.
- Manage logistics transportation of FG to relevant regions to optimise the availability of those at target points within budget and on time. Manage all logistics activities in a way that transports of goods are combined at an optimal level to minimise logistics costs and maximise product availability at target points.
- Continuously monitor stock levels at warehouse order to execute a meaningful replenishment plan - Liaise and act as the main point of contact with logistics divisions of the distributors on order fulfilment
- Manage inventory levels at warehouse to ensure availability, optimal freshness (FEFO) and minimise OOS
- Liaise and act as the main point of contact with the designated third-party logistics provider on Inbound/outbound logistics – transportation of FG.
- Ensure that end market documentation requirements are met for all shipments – main contact with 3rd Party Logistics provider and authorities
- KPI Reporting (Daily stock reconciliation. Warehouse temperature and humidity conditions, and all stock movements)
- Maintaining relationships with all warehouse suppliers.
- Warehouse management
- Logistics planning and freight management
- Optimise loading and delivery routing
- Implementing delivery strategy
- Manage returns and recalls
- Establish 3rd party partnerships
- 3rd party performance monitoring
- Managing trading documentation
- Managing security and risk
- 1-2 years’ experience at a Logistics customer service department in an FMCG company
- Previous Supply Chain experience is an advantage
- Business planning acumen and ability
- Solid analytical skills
- In depth use of Microsoft Office
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Detailed understanding of logistics operations
- Understanding of services provided by selected logistics partners of BAT
- Experience of implementing logistics solutions
- Understanding of distribution capacities, capabilities, and constraints
- Fluent English
- Understanding of finance mechanisms, trade rules and customs regulations
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now