Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- This is a full time on-site role for a Jewellery Accountant located in Kuwait City at Reputed Jewellery.
- The Jewellery Accountant will be responsible for maintaining financial records, preparing financial statements, reconciling accounts, and analyzing financial data.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience handling inventory and costing related to jewellery.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or a relevant field
- 3+ years of Jewellery experience in accounting mandatory
- Experience with inventory management and costing in the jewellery industry
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis, and financial reporting
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate financial information
Job Location : Kuwait
What's on Offer?
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a well known brand within Jewellery
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
in Kuwait , Hawalli city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now