Courier - Jordanian Only
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Collect and deliver a variety of customer shipments within a given territory and time frame. Provide customers assistance and accurate information on their shipments and carry goods from them with appropriate and complete paperwork..
Collection and Delivery
Pickup and delivery deliver shipments safely and within the standard time frame. Prior with courier / collection all shipments must checked physically to ensure required paperwork’s avail and shipments in condition to travel in transit / deliver to customer
Reporting / Documentation
Prepare Debrief report at end of each working day. Complete all required paperwork for all collected shipments.
Quality of Service
Maintain and adhere all company standards related to personal appearance, vehicle cleanliness and paperwork prepared for customer shipments. Professional behavior and attitude attending customers.
Ensure security of shipments, collected cash and company vehicle. Ensure to use padlock on vehicles at all times to secure customer shipments and company asset.
Sales and Customer Service
Deliver on time monthly invoices. Act as a messenger between customer and credit controllers in relaying customers queries in regards to billing and selling value added service ex. insurance on outbound shipments
SPORH & SPR
Ensure target for SPORH (Stop per route on road hour / SPR (stops per route ) maintained by individual courier, along with other Pick up /delivery Key perfromance indicators .
The courier represents DHL to our customers on a day-to-day basis, hence the service extended and relationship developed with our customers strengthens the business relationship.
Reports to the team leader.
- Service Center Managers
- CS Supervisors and team leaders
- CS staff
- Land operations
- THP agents
- Senior couriers
- Services trainer
- Manage the day to day issues and queries of customers in one’s own route.
- Can take decisions on individual run in terms of scheduling work load to ensure deadlines and standards are met.
- Organise their route to ensure that all deliveries, pickups, data download and paperwork are 100% completed as per standards.
- Plan a course of action to ensure that individual targets on sales leads are met.
- Strive to meet pick up and delivery deadlines even on busy days without comprising on service to customers and completion of internal procedures, such as scanning, loading of data, courier de-brief, etc.
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now