Junior Accounts Payable officer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type
Local - Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
- Assist SAP officer with the review of the source documents/ payment packages to ensure alignment with local legislation and WVI and donor regulations
- Assist SAP officer with accurate and timely financial data into the standard registers (cash and bank) as required.
- On request, accompany SAP officer for site and partner monitoring visits
- Review the supporting documents for the payments and process it (check/Transfer).
- Data entry to be done daily capturing the payments, the fund received are booked in.
- Do Accruals for year-end closure and Monthly when needed.
- Process payroll transfer on a monthly basis after being reviewed by the senior AP and approved by the country manager.
- Pays the received invoices from staff within the limit (70 JOD), and Data entry to be done for the cash books.
- Cash count for the cash in a monthly basis and reconcile with sun system and deposit the balance
- Replenishment for the cash JOD and USD.
- Send urgent request/Void requests for payments if needed
- Make sure payment run from provision is done once we receive the PYR.
- Reconcile the file sent to provision with Provision and Sun system to ensure a proper integration of the invoice between the system
- Prepare checks for all the advances requests and Staff reimbursement.
- Bank reconciliation review , and correction if needed
- Perform other duties as required
Required Professional Experience
Minimum 1-2 Years of same field
Required Education, Training, License, Registration, And Certification
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or a related field
FROM 1-2 Years within same field
Preferred Knowledge And Qualifications
Microsoft Excel, Basic Accounting Principles
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
Officer work 70%
Azraq Camp 30%
Excellent knowledge of Arabic and English
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now