Client Support Executive
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv, you and your team will be at the forefront of handling customer inquiries and concerns about our products. Your excellent communication skills and strong Deriv product knowledge will be put to the test as you work closely with other teams to help clients with their queries. This role will challenge you to continually develop your skills and expertise while also making a significant impact on the customer experience. If you are passionate about customer service and have a can-do attitude, don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
- Resolve customer inquiries via live chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions by working across teams to find the best solutions for our customers.
- Educate customers on Deriv products and services, communicate complex concepts to a diverse audience clearly, and encourage them via email and live chat to try new products and services.
- Gather customer feedback and provide suggestions for improvement, with a focus on driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Process customer applications and KYC documentation according to relevant regulations and policies.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving approach
- Positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
- Willingness to work in rotating shifts, weekends, and public holidays
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A university degree in communications, IT, or any other relevant field
- Experience working with customer service or support
- Good understanding of financial products
- Proficiency in any other language besides English
- A secure position with a long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now