Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion. Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs. Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Background, Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
Meet contractual conditions of performance.
Review the work progress on daily basis.
Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, or related field.
- 20 years of experience in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Department head
- Department staff
- NEOM Sector Heads/Department Heads
- NEOM Staff
- Government entities.
- Vendors and Suppliers
- Other external entities as required
Prepared by (Department Head)
Reviewed by (Human Resources)
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now