Human Resources Officer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers. The Human Resources Officer is responsible to assist the Director of Human Resources in the efficient running of the Human Resources Department.
What you will do:
- Champion recruitment through Hyatt.jobs, LinkedIn various career sites, social media platforms, career fairs, and recruitment days and work as business partner with key operational division for recruitment outcomes.
- Provide high impact onboarding experience in various stages not limited to interviews, career chats, preparation and presenting letters of appointment.
- Assist with administration and implementation of employee relations, payroll system, benefit and compensation, and recognition programs.
- Upkeep of confidentiality to the highest professional standards possible.
- Ensure the hotel has administered professionally in meeting government requirements, and maintained close coordination with the Immigration Department and various relevant authorities.
- Provide administrative and management support to Director of Human Resources and the Division and ensures the implementation of office administration, hotel policies, standards, and procedures.
- University Degree/Diploma – preference given to Human Resources / Hotel Management or business-related degrees
- Proficiency in local Labour Ordinance preferred
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and MS Office skills are a must
- Experience in HRIS systems are desirable
- Multi Linguistic Skills
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now