Senior HR Business Partner
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
As an HR Business Partner you will be embedded within the Business area(s) which the role supports and work closely with the leadership teams of their respective Functions, supporting business strategies and plans through people solutions and programs. Works closely with HR centres of excellence, to design and roll out corporate HR initiatives. In addition to the strategic side of the role, the HRBP works with the HR operations team to manage employee relations matters in the respective area. The HR Business Partner reports to the HRBP Director and has a dotted reporting line to the business areas executive, is a key active member of the business area leadership team and Key member of HRBP team
- Leading with integrity, consideration and challenge – having the courage and confidence to challenge the business and its leaders
- Provide expert HR, advice, guidance and support which aligns with central NEOM and local business solutions
- Effectively develop & implement People plans, which align with the overall People Strategy and the relevant Business strategy which this role supports
- Management of the whole employee lifecycle with business from job creation, induction, development through to exit/alumni
- To embed and operationalise, Workforce Planning/Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Performance Management (Ratings calibration/Performance Improvement Plans)
- Driving employee engagement, culture
- Case management
- Ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership across all business functions.
- Ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with NEOM policies, processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the HR strategy and plans as benefiting the department and all sectors’ needs and objectives.
- Review and approve major changes to items (such as company policies).
- Conduct research and data analytics to assess organisational performance and propose solutions that are in support of the business and that are in promotion of ongoing talent, development plans, and succession.
- Provide expertise and creativity to develop HR initiatives to support the business needs. Understanding the business model at depth – getting to know and understand how the business operates, how it creates value, its strategic drivers and its purpose.
- Generating insight from HR data and evidence – utilizing and applying the evidence base to support business objectives or strategies
- Connecting with curiosity, purpose and impact – asking the right questions, crafting networks and understanding where HR can identify opportunities to create the most value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related subject
- Master’s degree in relevant subject preferred
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- 8+ years HR experience – 5 within HRBP or equivalent role
- Experience of supporting Senior Leaders/Managers in the development of their business area to ensure key business aims and objectives are achieved.
- Well-developed expertise and understanding of theory and operational knowledge in current HR Practice.
- Experience of working in faced paced or start up organisation. Experience internal consultant/change agent, strong stakeholder engagement skills Skills
- Strong influencing, communication and engagement skills, working with and through others.
- Coaching and Mentoring ability.
- Analytical skills, insight and the ability to use results, data, facts, benchmarking, to build, inform and shape convincing business cases.
- High level resilience skills with change management expertise
- Commercial Acumen -Ability to blend both context and content to inform views and decision making. Role-modelling good people management behaviours and disciplines.
- Winning the trust of leaders, line managers and employee
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now