Associate - Operations
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Bachelor's or master's degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following operational excellence, transformation and automatization, supply chain and procurement, production and service operations, etc.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability including logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Arabic is a plus
You will work on client projects covering various industries and functions.
You will be part of a team and take responsibility for your own part of the problem solving. You will play a key role in gathering data and contributing to the team's recommendations, and you will work directly with senior client executives. You will also have a voice in determining the team's style and pace of work.
No week will be equal to another. From gathering and analyzing data, to interviewing stakeholders or presenting your findings to clients, the range of industries and business issues to which you will be exposed will mean that you are constantly acquiring new skills and experience. Your ideas and opinions will be encouraged and valued from day one.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be joining one of the offices in the Middle East and working with McKinsey’s Operations practice.
McKinsey’s Operations practice sits at the intersection of strategy, technology, and transformation. We connect boardroom strategies to the frontline, infusing technology where and when it matters, and rapidly delivering lasting transformations enabled by capability building. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies and implementation that solve our clients' most critical problems.
We help our clients tackle challenges in manufacturing, digital services, change transformations, product development, purchasing, supply chain management, capital productivity and advanced analytics. Our teams combine the comprehensive business understanding that underpins all McKinsey disciplines with practical operations expertise in a wide range of industries worldwide.
When you join McKinsey, you are joining a firm whose culture is distinctive and inclusive. We will accelerate your development as a leader to create positive, enduring change in the world.
in Saudi Arabia , Riyadh city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now