Human Resources Generalist
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Assist in onboarding and orientation of new employees, ensuring a smooth transition into the organization.
- Manage employee relations by addressing queries, concerns, and conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Support performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and development plans.
- Administer employee benefits programs and ensure accurate and timely processing of benefits-related tasks.
- Maintain HRIS and personnel records, ensuring data accuracy and confidentiality.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR-related matters.
- Stay up-to-date with employment laws and regulations and ensure compliance in HR practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and HR colleagues on various HR projects and initiatives.
- Manage end-to-end visa issuance process, civil ID renewal, and residency transfer for employees.
- Coordinate with government authorities and visa office to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to visa processes and employee residency.
- Provide guidance and support to employees regarding visa and residency matters.
- Liaise with relevant departments and stakeholders to facilitate smooth government-related processes.
- Stay updated on changes in visa and residency regulations and communicate updates to employees and management.
- Bachelor's degree in HR management, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist or in a similar HR role.
- Sound knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Proficiency in HRIS and other HR software applications.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About us IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognized and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Our brands are well-known and loved the world over - Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN® Hotels, HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Voco™ hotels, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Resort®, avid™ hotels, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. At Holiday Inn®️ we thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn®️ family. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.
in Kuwait , الفروانية city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now