Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Raising Purchase Orders (Regulars & Promotion) in the system and sending it to suppliers
- Update Internal database with order details (dates, vendors, quantity) and the suppliers’ details.
- Track Orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Communicates with the supplier and with the operations team in regards with the LPO/Delivery
- Generating and Sending Admin reports (Active Items, Customer Orders, Weekly Cost Update, Pepsi Data Sharing, QFA sales report, Purchase Order MTD)
- Sending Monthly Data Sharing to suppliers
- Checking the images in Talabat App weekly and uploading the ones that are missing
- Changing the barcodes, cost price and description as per operation’s request
- Updates the google sheet for all the changes in barcodes, price and description.
- Maintains the country’s Assortment/Google File
- Printing and stamping of documents
- Ad hoc related tasks as per managers request
- You have at least 3+ years of experience within data recording and the administrative field
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize -- you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
- You are able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills, and always like to be hands-on with several tools.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now