Asset Management Specialist (Omani Candidates Only)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The main purpose of the asset management specialist is to contribute to value creation in the OMRAN owned hospitality assets, aligned with OMRAN’s vision, business strategy, and corporate objectives, as well as to provide input and direction. Additionally, the asset management specialist assists the asset manager assigned to the hotel properties with ensuring efficient commercial operation of the asset and enhancing the value of the property as well as the guest experience.
- Contribute towards the development and monitoring of Omran’s hospitality plan and strategy.
- Contribute and provide inputs to the development of the overall business objectives of Omran hospitality.
- Contribute and provide inputs to the development of the Asset Management strategy in line with the overall business objectives of OMRAN in line with the corporate objectives.
- Perform and manage the effective activities required of a professional Asset management Specialist.
- Perform as an effective member in supporting the unit in ensuring that the tasks following the objectives are completed accurately daily.
- Foster a culture of team spirit, co-operation, and continuous self-development within the unit.
Budgets and Plans
- Prepare and recommend the operational budget for the Atana Hotels portfolio and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Attend and assist property operational and CAPEX budget meetings, monitor financial.
- Performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, and
- Areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance.
- Improvement opportunities are capitalized upon/where possible.
- Support in proposing goals and objectives for each property.
- Support in the preparation and approval process of the property operating budgets.
- Attend Monthly, Quarterly, and annual review and reporting of performance.
- Support in analyzing of financial performance and market trends where required.
- Liaise with the management of assets and facilitate effective monitoring of business operations to ensure adherence to the business plan and take necessary corrective action to rectify any nonconformances, in consultation with the Senior Management to ensure the achievement of successful financial performance.
- Work collaboratively with the hotel management team to determine proposed occupancy levels,
- ADR, and staffing requirements, market conditions and marketing, financial obligations and other criteria that influence the asset.
- Support in the preparation of analysis and management reports.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by the line manager.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent IT Skills. i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Closing date is 17 December 2023.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now