Product Support Account Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
This role sits in our Product Support organisation. The Platinum Support Account Manager (PSAM-I) is the main technical support contact serving Sprinklr’s largest and most complex customers. We work with program managers and executive level decision makers at large Enterprise brands to deliver an excellent customer support experience. Platinum Support also acts as an internal critical issue point, collaborating with Sales, Customer Success & Services to resolve issues.
To be successful in this role you should have strong business change management consulting experience, enjoy being customer-facing, be very technically confident and have a background in front end software configuration and/or system administration.
What You’ll Do:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team (Implementation Consultants, Technical Consultants, Project Managers, Product Engineers, Solutions Consultants, Customer Success) to deploy the Sprinklr platform.
- Lead the full lifecycle of a Sprinklr software delivery project including business analysis, functional specification, system design, platform configuration, testing, training, and post Go Live support
- Align with Project Managers across multiple simultaneous projects to effectively communicate with relevant stakeholders and meet project delivery timelines
- Connect with Product Owners and/or Developer Engineers to troubleshoot complex platform use cases
- Assist the Services Managers with project definition and scoping for prospective customers
- Meet regularly with your customer contacts for Case Reviews. You’ll cover trends you see in support tickets, look for opportunities to reduce problems in product use, and deliver updates on outstanding issues
- Work closely with Support Engineers to resolve client issues within SLA targets.
- Attend bridge calls for brought up issues and working directly with the customer and engineering for expedited resolution.
- Plan and complete important events for customers in collaboration with success/MS teams.
- Prepare regular reports for internal stakeholders for all your accounts to highlight customer health index and plat of action to improve.
- Share regular insights into new product features with customer.
- Discuss and plan release readiness with customer to meet customer expectations and ensure faster resolution on release related issues.
- Closely monitor TTR for all support cases from your accounts and always ensure adherence to SLA.
- Roll up your sleeve and work with support/engineering teams to debug critical issues reported by your accounts.
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and verbal
- Solid experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Technical background with frontend configuration experience
- Experience facilitating and presenting live workshops and/or platform training
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Passion for solving challenges and a commitment to customer delight
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now