Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.
As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) - an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.
With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
AWJ, a Kitopi company, is a fast-growing Food & Beverage Group of popular home-grown Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and international dining concepts. Established in 2014, AWJ is on a mission to satisfy the world's appetite to create joy. Headquartered in Dubai, AWJ embarked on its culinary journey with five unique concept brands – all strategically located across popular tourist and dining destinations across Dubai. AWJ has since expanded its presence to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the USA through both owned and franchised locations. AWJ future plans include identifying and exploring key regional markets in Europe, North Africa, and the USA, bringing in cutting-edge technologies, experimenting with traditional and innovative flavors, and blending diverse culinary traditions to create unique and enticing dining experiences.
Receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions. Usually involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. Often involved in processing credit or debit card transactions and validating checks.
What You'll Do?
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Issue trading stamps and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Calculate total payments received during a time and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Post charges against guests' or patients' accounts.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Minimum high school academic.
- Experience minimum 3-years similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to be integrated in new work environment.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt
- Have knowledge on all products he is working with including raw products and ability to produce consistent taste and quality in all varieties of drinks offered
- Knowledge on basic food hygiene and standards.
- High interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Highly Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others as well.
- Ability to focus and work under pressure
- Multitasking, Ability to work in high paced environment and still produce the required standard
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now