Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Meknes ES plant
Driving the future of automotive. We’re Lear For You.
Lear, a global automotive technology leader in Seating and E-Systems, enables superior in-vehicle experiences for consumers around the world. Our diverse team of more than 165,000 talented employees in 37 countries is driven by a commitment to innovation, operational excellence, and sustainability. Lear is Making every drive better™ by providing the technology for safer, smarter, and more comfortable journeys. Lear, headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, serves every major automaker in the world and ranks #186 on the Fortune 500. Further information about Lear is available at lear.com, or follow us on Twitter @LearCorporation
Lear has been operating in Morocco since 2003, offering a wide range of products and demonstrating strong expertise in electrical distribution systems, electronics, surface materials, and seating JIT(Just-in-Time). With its 17 cutting-edge production and engineering sites located in Rabat, Tangier, Kenitra, and Meknes, Lear Morocco has become a major and significant player in the industry employing over 19,000 diverse & talented team members.
Lear Morocco has been certified as a Top Employer for 2022 and 2023 in recognition of its unwavering commitment to operational excellence, innovation, and fostering supportive work environment.
Our future AKU will have as main mission to ensure LJS system information-flow integrity between Lear and its customers and maintain and control the manufacturing process of customer orders in KSK projects from the receipt of customer orders until the consumption of orders by the customer.
- Ensure the integration and validation of customer orders before being sent to production.
- Escalate problems with Customer orders and ensure the order replacement plan so as not to block production
- Monitoring customer transactions
- Ensure compliance of the database with the different production phases (modules, compatibility, finished seed product, etc.)
- Configuration of different KSK / No KSK workstations
- User creation and access control
- Configuration of the SOGO system
- Configuration of LPS stations.
- Configuration of applications / LPS Stations at server level.
- Ensures customer changes and poka-yoke in the production process.
- Training of LJS / LPS users
- Contact with the central engineering support team
- Complies with health, safety, and environment rules according to ISO45001 and ISO 14001.
- Support the activities of the health, safety, and environment management system.
- Participation in continuous improvement activity
- Actively collaborate with all functions to achieve/maintain the following certifications:
- IATF 16949: 2016.
- ISO 14001:2015.
- ISO 45001:2018.
- BAC +5 in Industrial, industry 4.0, or industrial IT.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge of HTML, VBS, and MSMQ.
- DB management
- Analytical skills
- High level of English & French languages, spoken and written
We offer a fantastic place to work, opportunity to grow and being part of a company who places its people first.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary,
- Competitive social perks including:
- Medical insurance
- Social security benefits,
- Transportation allowance,
- Canteen in site
- Paid Vacations
- Flexible working hours,
- Access to Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Applicants must submit their resumes for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and will become the property of Lear Corporation.
in Morocco , Rabat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now