Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
A leading regional law firm is looking for a Paralegal to join its dynamic and growing team. The Paralegal will work almost exclusively with the managing partner of the practice group.
The Paralegals main responsibilities will include:
- Organize and maintain files and documents
- Organize and update virtual data rooms
- Prepare and track document requests
- Search and liaise with government offices
- Coordinate closing packets
- Circulate electronic signature requests
- Time tracking and note keeping for managing partner
- Maintain master matter tracker
- Some bookkeeping and expense entry
- Oversee company registrations in various jurisdictions
Candidates must be detail-oriented, self-starters, and able to organize and structure their time independently with minimal supervision.
Minimum qualifications are:
- 3-5 years of experience in a demanding and highly organized role such as project manager, office manager, project supervisor, or teacher (not necessarily in a legal setting)
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with the managing partner
- Proficient in all major office software applications (Microsoft Office and Google)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written and spoken).
All candidates must first pass an exam prior to being interviewed
When you apply for this position, a consultant from Kaizen Firm will evaluate your resume for the role being posted in addition to considering you for other relevant positions as they become available that match your interests, expertise, and skill set. Your CV might be submitted into our protected applicant tracking system, but none of your information will ever be disclosed to another party without your permission. Through https://zcu.io/cNxP, you can browse a wide range of employment opportunities and apply your personal data rights at any time.
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now