Cashier (West Bay Beach Clubs)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Doha Sands, an exclusive and private beach club for in house guests staying at participating West Bay hotels
- The Bistro; a fully licensed restaurant, open from 7am until midnight with a capacity of 200, serving light casual meals and also catering for special events, movie and sports event screenings and private groups.
- B12 Beach Club, Qatar’s largest private beach club featuring the largest inflatable in the country, a range of international food and beverage outlets, general admission and VIP sections, a resident DJ and popular weekend brunches.
Other Key Responsibilities Are
- Collect the daily deposit cash in accordance with WBB standards and SOPs
- Prepare the General Cashier report and post transactions to Systems daily.
- Prepare and update house fund receipts and carry out spot checks on cashier floats and petty cash fund balances.
- Function as custodian of petty cash fund and administer cash disbursements to employees as required and in accordance with WBB standards. Ensure that the fund is accounted for and reconciled daily.
- Reconcile and clear from system credit card transactions as cleared from bank through daily statements and provide reconciliations summary reports for review and approvals
- Ensure that the collection is secure, locked and key are kept in a safe place. Control access to the general cashier area should be restricted to authorized persons only.
- Perform other duties as requested by managements.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional with:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 year’s of relevant experience
- Basic Food Safety Certificate is a must
- Excellent people and customer experience skills
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now