Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Must be knowledgeable of financial and project management functions. Develops budgets and work schedules according to project requirements. Responsible for cost estimation and control. Monitors project progress and makes adjustments as needed. Coordinates interdepartmental participation to meet project requirements. Maintains lines of communication among project team members. May be responsible for risk management. Must be available to address the needs of the project effort. May have acquired CAPM(PMI).
Locations: ASAB, Kuwait; PSAB, KSA; ADAB, UAE
- Senior level experience in planning and scheduling project tasks.
- Gathering and analyzing information to prepare status reports.
- Ensuring assignment and scheduling of work follows policies.
- Evaluating current procedures and recommending changes to improve efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- 5 years ‘experience with managing, supervising, and coordinating military communication systems; planning and implementing activities; managing communication architecture, configuration, and integration conformity.
- Working and communicating with military officers.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clearance required: Secret Clearance
- High School with 6 - 9 years (or commensurate experience)
- PMP Certification
- pending contract award
GovCIO is a team of transformers--people who are passionate about transforming government IT. Every day, we make a positive impact by delivering innovative IT services and solutions that improve how government agencies operate and serve our citizens.
But we can't do it alone. We need great people to help us do great things - for our customers, our culture, and our ability to attract other great people. We are changing the face of government IT and building a workforce that fuels this mission. Are you ready to be a transformer?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. EOE, including disability/vets.
Posted Pay Range
The posted pay range, if referenced, reflects the range expected for this position at the commencement of employment, however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, education, experience, and internal equity. The total compensation package for this position may also include other compensation elements, to be discussed during the hiring process. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the GovCIO reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, GovCIO or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posted Salary Range
USD $0.00 - USD $0.00 /Yr.
in Kuwait , Capital city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now