Assistant Manager - Enterprise Risk- TMT - Jordan Resource Hub
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
In this service line, you will advance your career in risk management and internal auditing, use specific tools to perform analysis and advice clients on strengthening of their internal control environment. As you progress within your role, you will be well-equipped to help our clients to better manage risks, controls and align their business objectives effectively.
Your Overall Responsibilities
- Responsible for effectively engaging with clients and executing risk management and internal audit projects under the supervision of your managers.
- Client engagements primarily in the areas of Business Risk services, Internal audit, Enterprise Risk management, Compliance and regulatory services, Internal controls, Contract Risk Services, Business Process Management, and other related solutions.
- Support in driving innovation in service delivery; ensure delivery is in line with firm’s Quality and Risk management requirements/expectations
- Assist Managers with business development proposals on existing/new clients.
- Assist Managers in developing/refreshing methodologies related to our existing/new solutions.
- Contribute to various firm wide initiatives like learning and development (L&D) programmes, knowledge sharing, practice development and growth under guidance of Managers.
- Take up project execution responsibility in a team or individually as per requirements and work plan
- Train and support junior team members within the department to grow their career.
- Supervise and review work performed by subordinates and provide qualitative inputs before submission of deliverables to Managers/client (as the case may be)
- Sensitive towards EY code of conduct, values, and quality standards
- Support in developing the annual budget, including Financial and Human Resources requirements.
- Assist in developing annual internal audit plan to ensure that the department is adequately geared to achieve its objectives.
- Assist in the development of financial, operational and IT auditing to ensure compliance with financial, operational and IT policies and procedures in addition to applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist in the development of special assignments and fraud auditing programs that deal primarily with conducting special audit assignments and ones related to fraud.
- Assist in the development of Audit committee, Executive Management and Board presentations.
- Lead the implementation of financial, operational and IT auditing programs and ensure performing audit procedures.
- Assists in the documentation of audit work results are in accordance with internal audit policies and procedures as well as the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards and leading practices.
- Identify weaknesses in clients financial, operational and IT internal controls, systems, policies, and procedures and recommend control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate audit results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence.
- Assist in the development of internal audit reports.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and contribute to thought leadership documents
- Contribute to consulting engagements in the capacity of a team member - deliver quality output within assigned timelines
- Ensure discipline to work and productivity of self and reporting subordinates; promotes positive working environment within a team
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit knowledge of consulting methodology and consulting attributes.
- Continuously strive towards achieving goals agreed upon with Manager
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks/documents.
- Sector focus (deep understanding of the various industries, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, or other relevant degrees
- Professional qualifications (e.g., CIA, CISA, CPA, IRM, etc.) will have an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in advising clients in various sectors on risk management and internal audit matters.
- IT and data analytics skills
- Exhibit flexibility to adapt to multiple cultures / sectors and display agility and diversity
- Demonstrate capability of being a ‘quick learner’ of business processes, models, EY methodologies with an analytical bend of mind
- Display a structured thought process and problem-solving skills. Ability to do problem break down and analysis
- Candidates should be willing to travel
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now