Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Teamwork and collaboration
- To be a good communicator at all levels.
- Be committed to developing positive relationships with all members of the school community.
- Working alongside fellow teachers to plan engaging lessons that meet requirements of the curriculum.
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly.
- Working with parents to ensure the happiness and best academic outcomes for all children.
- Working cooperatively with curriculum support staff (where applicable) to support children’s development.
- Teaching and Learning:
- Clear understanding of the Curriculum.
- Organising the classroom provision and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting sessions that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative teaching.
- Observing and assessing children in line with school assessments.
- Being reflective of the classroom provision, sessions taught, progress made, and adjusting environment, planning and curriculum to reflect this.
- Meeting with other professionals such as speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and educational psychologists, if required.
- Ensure the Teacher and Learner DNA language and attitudes are being embedded throughout the curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of student’s development using Target Tracker.
- Using data provided by assessments to influence further planning, provision and intervention.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a student’s progress at Parent Teacher Conferences and other meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related subject with PGCE or other teacher qualification
- Minimum 1- 2 years Teaching experience
- Job Specifics, Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- The incumbent requires to reside in the same Emirate of the school assigned to
- UAE-Abu Dhabi
- Aldar Education
- Day Job
- Mar 11, 2022, 4:36:38 PM
in United Arab Emirates , Abu Dhabi city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
Starting with a year