Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Manage and Coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure the project is executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
Responsibility for the execution of all assigned engineering and modification activities associated with the project.
- To manage, direct and supervise all direct project functions, thus ensuring cost effective and efficient achievement of all works..
- Prioritisation of designated project in accordance with available resources.
- Liaise with WAO management to ensure the needs of the asset are met as required
- Review and approval of project estimates to achieve given scope of work.
- Management of all works relating to the asset from registration to completion.
- Overall supervision of individual projects through the designated project engineering team.
- Motivate, manage and develop the projects engineering personnel resources assigned to his responsibility.
- Ensure the Project Team obtains the necessary resources to perform their project objectives.
- Direct line responsibility to the Engineering Manager during engineering design and procurement period of the projects and functional responsibility to the Engineering Manager during the offshore implementation of the projects.
- Direct responsibility to the Offshore Manager during the offshore implementation period of the contract.
- Reports projects progress and achievements, to the required level of detail to the Engineering Manager and Offshore Manager.
- Assist if necessary during the commissioning phase of the project
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- B. Eng in applicable engineering subject
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Oct 22, 2023
Reporting Manager Title
in Kuwait , Ahmadi city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now