AMBULANCE NURSE (EMT-B) by Qatar Energy
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Reference Code : OG-7004291
QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at theforefront of efforts for the long term sustainable development,utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State ofQatar.In its efforts to become one of the best national energy companies inthe world, QatarEnergy's activities and those of its subsidiaries andjoint ventures, encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas valuechain locally, regionally, and internationally.They include the exploration, refining and production, marketing, andsale of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids(NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals,fertilizers, steel and aluminum. As an integrated corporation,QatarEnergy's activities also include marketing and sale of oil and gasand other various products.QatarEnergy's operations and activities are conducted at various onshorelocations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed and Ras LaffanIndustrial Cities; and at various offshore areas, such as offshore oilfields production stations, drilling platforms, Halul oil export island,and the North Field, which is the largest single non-associated gasreservoir in the world covering an area of 6,000 square kilometers. Theutilization of this field’s massive reserves has become a primarynational goal to continue the development and prosperity of the country.QatarEnergy pays the utmost attention to the health and safety of itsemployees, contractors, visitors and the local communities where itoperates. From drilling to construction, operations to decommissioning,QatarEnergy's health, safety and environment policy forms an integralpart of the corporation’s daily business and long term planning.QatarEnergy is committed to contribute to a better future by meetingtoday’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resourcesfor generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence,QatarEnergy is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
Primary Purpose Of Job
To provide the highest standard of pre-hospital emergency response/care according to QP/QatarEnergy procedures and guidelines
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 3 years Emergency Services experience (essential).
- Knowledge of radio communications, operations and functionality (essential).
- Registered Nurse/minimum 3yr certified training or BSc Nursing and eligible for Qatar License to practice Nursing (essential).
- Graduate from recognized Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B) programme (essential).
- Eligible for Qatar License to practice as an EMT (preferred).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) (essential).
- Current Immediate Life Support (ILS) certification (essential).
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification (preferred).
- Current International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) certification (preferred
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now