Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution.
- Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
- Markets and secures additional work with client.
- Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
- May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
- Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to these criteria.
- Responsible for the development and distribution of a one to two page description of the project to all members of the project team for reference.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
- Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths.
- Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates.
- Field responsibilities may include labor relations, local procurement and payroll operations, etc., if required.
- Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
- Discusses the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers.
- Collaborates with the office facilities staff to address project space requirements.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Advises the client and company management of any such changes.
- The Project Manager is specifically responsible for maintaining current and timely change orders.
- Promotes technical and commercial excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering related technical/business field
- 15+ years of related industrial / sea Port development and project management experience is required.
- Incumbent should have a broad general technical and business background.
- Professional registration may also be required.
- Must have the ability to manage projects, interface with clients and enjoy being hands on technically in the project.
- Our Project Managers still get very involved in the designs on the project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards
- Incumbent must meet Parsons' project management certification requirements.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
more than 7 years