Partner Customer Engineer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer- and/or partner-facing role.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time as needed.
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience working with Linux, software lifecycles, and build tools.
- Experience in using and/or managing databases.
- Experience with data and information management and how it relates to Big Data trends and challenges within businesses.
- Knowledge of enterprise networking and identity management systems, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and industry concepts.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud technology space.
- Work with Partner Managers to identify and recruit partners in the market that can deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
- Develop our partners’ technical teams with both sales and technical competencies, so that they can be successful in the market.
- Keep partners up-to-date with product and technical knowledge and market differentiators. Advise on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution.
- Work with partner technical representatives in opportunities and projects, complementing their skill and guaranteeing high-quality customer deliverables.
- Act as a technical advocate within Google for our partners in order to help provide feedback from the field, as well as to present on their behalf.
in Saudi Arabia , Riyadh city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now