Opportunity for French speaking candidates! Join a global Computer Gaming moderation team working on fun gaming projects!
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Moderation Support!
Do you have Moderation background? Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules? ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects...then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday.
Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Competitive rate, to be discussed during the interview.
What's in it for you:
- Work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What are we looking for:
- Professional level French language skill
- Computer gaming background
- Has moderation skills/experience
- Is interested in creating an excellent experience for the customer
- Has a fun approach to customer support
- Loves being a part of a team, and is a multitasking ninja!
- Cares about the details, very reliable, and friendly!
- Is tech savvy
- Has strong English language skills
- At least 15 hours per week
- Shifts vary based on selected projects
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
PRO TIP***: Please attach a cover letter specifying your moderation/gaming/customer support background
Who is ModSquad?ModSquad is an award-winning global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process.