Full Time Management Trainee Programme (UFLP) – Human Resources
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Our Future Leaders Program will ignite the leader in you. This unique program is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
At Unilever, you are more than your job title, you are part of one of the most successful, purpose-led businesses. Work with brands that are loved around the world and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Dove, Tresemme, Axe, and Lifebuoy.
Work alongside brilliant and inspiring industry leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Are you a Visionary… Who can Learn Leadership Fast?
- Are you a Flexible, Agile Change Agent?
- Are you a Champion of Sustainability in Business Practices & Growth?
- Are you a Proactive Learner?
- Are you an Adventurous Risk-Taker?
- Are you committed to diversity of thought and to creating a culture of Inclusion?
- Are you a Future Professional with Cultural Dexterity and Passion for Development?
- Are you Passionate about the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry?
- Do you own, use, and love Unilever’s brands?
- Do you want to have a real business impact from Day 1 of your career?
The Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a global initiative enabling Unilever to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth. UFLP is a 3 to 4 years rotational leadership development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate & fresh grad talent who demonstrate the potential to become managers within our business within 3 to 4 years. It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class leaders. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need, to become ready for your first management role. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
To create something extraordinary, we need people with heart and mind. You've come to the right place if you want to make a difference, implement your own ideas and be proud of what you do.
What will you be doing as a HR UFLP?
- We sell millions of products to consumers every day. That is why every UFLP will start their career joining our Field Force team. You will learn all about our consumers and customers, in Out of Home (all other outlets like gas stations & theme parks). It is a great opportunity to really get to know the other “Future Leaders”.
- The program gives you a broad array of rotations: you can think of rotations in the Global/Regional head offices, or in one of our factories. We make sure to differentiate between rotations, so that you will get a broad exposure to the business. You can be end-to-end responsible to deliver a great employee experience for key employee moments as a People Partner, join in one or our HR Expertise teams (Reward, ER/IR, Learning & Development or Talent) or Business Partnering one of our departments or brands.
- Support and empowerment: We will support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You will need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development.
- Eligibility to work in (Egypt) at the start of the programme
- Target date of employment: the 1st of July 2024. *
- We recommend that you only apply if you will graduate in Summer 2024 or with a maximum 5 years of experience to get the best out of the Program.
- Our Discovery Center Days take place at our office in (Galleria 40, 6th of October / Egypt) and will be held between January & February 2024. It is not possible to join this day online.
Our online application process runs from Wednesday, October 18 – Saturday, November 30 end of day.
You need to have finished all the digital stages including the Digital Interview stage by the end of the online application period (18 November, end of day) to be eligible for the Unilever Future Leaders Program. It will take a few days to finish all online stages, so please finish all online stages as soon as possible, as we work on a first comes, first served base. In case of many good candidates, we may decide to close earlier. In that case, we will communicate this.
The entire selection process consists of
- Stage 1: Online Application Online
- Stage 2: Digital assessment
- (Personality/Profile assessment) Online
- Stage 3: Digital Interview Online
- Stage 4: Discovery Center Day Physical
- Stage 5: Job Offer
Do you need any special requirements to complete the application process or the online assessments?
The application process consists of an online assessment and a digital interview, we automatically provide accessibility options such as decrease/increase font size, change font & colour, screen ruler, screen mask for everyone who would require support through a tool bar on the platform called 'Recite Me'. If you would need another reasonable adjustment to complete any part of the application process, please let us know in the application form (stage 1 in the process). We will contact you.
- Unilever has an aspiration to be the number one employer of choice for people with disabilities. We understand that the use of technology in the recruitment process can create challenges for certain applicants. Should you need adjustments to be considered for you to complete the assessment process, please contact your country recruitment team via the emails below, before or after submitting this application.
- Finance: Martina.Abdallah@unilever.com
- Go to Market (Marketing & Customer Development): Maha.Elkhodary@unilever.com
- Supply chain: Marouane.Belal@unilever.com
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now