Hiring Site Logistic Coordinator for Long term Oil & Gas project
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Coordinate with Onshore forwarders
- Monitor Custom Clearance status
- Guide Onshore forwarders with the delivery plan as per the container / bulk free time…etc
- Get driver and truck information for exit gate pass requirements at Site
- Review of invoices receive from Onshore forwarders & review/confirm the charges as per the contract terms & conditions.
2.1 Bill of lading endorsement for clearances
2.2 Any kind of permit approval
3 Coordinate with Site Material Control/Warehouse
3.1 Issue Delivery Notice to Site Material Control/Warehouse
3.2 Coordinate and get the confirmation of the delivery time with Material Control/Warehouse
3.3 Arrange the inland transportation of project cargo
3.4 Arrange gate pass applying and acquired
3.5 Coordinate with Material Control/Warehouse when project cargo un-loading at Site
3.6 Communicate and coordinate with each party for all cargos' transport, especially Heavy cargos (>50tons)
3.7 Coordinate with transporter for the permits for oversize cargoes.
4 Coordinate with TOC logistic and report to Company logistic
4.1 Monitor ATA Material Control/Warehouse
4.2 Maintain the destination information in PWP system
5 Coordinate with RLIC
5.1 Closely liaise with RLIC authorities to initiating any work permits to the subcontractors.
6 DDP term (On shore) cargo
6.1 Trace and collect Packing List from vendors of on-shore PO about 7 days before cargo delivered
6.2 Trace and collect loading photos and Truck Waybill from vendors of on-shore PO about 2 days before cargo delivered.
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
Contract length: 3 months
Ability To Commute/relocate
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Must be in Qatar with valid QID & transferable visa with NOC.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now