Store Officer - MAN Energy Solutions
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
Technician is responsible for all type of operational support in all phases of the field service activities and projects
As Store Officer you will have following duties:
- Responsible for managing the warehouse activities for the Power Plant including keeping inventory records of all parts (mandatory and packaged parts),defining min/max limits for the spare parts, tools and consumables required for the maintenances (planned and unplanned activities.
- Preparing the purchase requests for the spare parts as per requirement of planned activities and as per inventory level to maintain safety stocks.
- Maintaining inward and outward records of the inventories for power plant activities.
- Arranging the material inspection and follow up rejections.
- Manage and perform required preservation of spare parts and tools, and reporting deficiencies appropriately
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Logistic management or Procurement, or BSc./BE or College Diploma in Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in managing warehouse of a medium size industry.
- Having adequate knowledge about power plant parts and tools.
- Having knowledge about ERP software/ Computerized Maintenance Management System for inventory control.
- Must have knowledge of MSDS of Hazardous goods.
- Must have good level of language skills in English.
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on 'contact us' and start your career with us.
in oman , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now