Junior Project Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
At Motorola Solutions, we’re guided by a shared purpose – helping people be their best in the moments that matter – and we’re living up to our purpose every day by solving for safer. Because people can only be their best when they not only feel safe, but are safe. We’re solving for safer - safer communities, safer schools, safer hospitals, safer businesses – safer everywhere. We’re building integrated technologies that help protect people, property and places. We’re connecting public safety agencies and enterprises – enabling the collaboration that’s critical for a more proactive approach to safety and security. We’re committed to solving for safer every day because the work we do here matters.
- Responsible for managing Service Transition projects inclusive of new services introduction, new product / releases introduction and on-boarding new customer.
- Develops project charters and statements of work (SOW) and obtains project sponsor/stakeholder buy-in for project initiation.
- Defines and develops detailed project plans based on the given requirements and scopes.
- Demonstrates best practices for developing schedules and understands the critical path.
- Monitor project execution to ensure all obligations are met and drive projects to completion.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders (internal and external) to resolve conflicts and drive successful delivery of projects.
- Manages expectations of project sponsor and stakeholder with timely communication/escalation of risks/issues, their impact, and mitigation/corrective actions.
- Recommends corrective actions and implements changes.
- Identifies and mitigates project risks. Owns resolution to any dependency or issue not being delivered by appropriate party.
- Ensure all project documentations are completed and keep in the appropriate storage.
- Familiar with waterfall and agile development methodologies and their associated quality assurance methods.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar is preferred.
- Up to 3 years Project Management experience, preferably with experience in Service Implementation, Telecommunications, Radio Communications, or Aerospace/Defense.
- Demonstrated competency with office tools (e.g. MS Office and Google Suite).
- Demonstrated competency with a project management tool (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, Smartsheet, or a SaaS PPM Tool)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to collaborate with internal and external business/technical teams.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Highly organized, structured, and process oriented; team building skills a plus.
- Able to simplify a complex situation and provide update accordingly.
- PMI Certified PMP preferred, and ITIL will be an advantage.
Referral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions (Oman) LLC
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now