Executive Assistant Business Improvements
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Executive Assistant Business Improvements
Commercial & Downstream – RPI
Business Improvement RPI & Plastics
Oman – Suhar
Vice President Business Improvement RPI & Plastics
Assist the Vice President Business Improvement RPI & Plastics in delivering and monitoring all inter-departmental activities at; trough (1) Organizing, and maintain Office Services, ad hoc projects, corporate communications, call off records (2) Handle the daily functions for the office of the Vice President Business Improvement RPI & Plastics to deliver cost-effective results, and (3) Assist the Vice President Business Improvement RPI & Plastics) in planning and organizing, his daily schedule which includes the approval of daily agenda for all sections across Maintenance and delegation of communications / task for Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics and (4) Maintain Stakeholder relations updated, integrated and accessible to Head of Maintenance Plant / Facility (for the assigned location); in order to maintain office efficiency, its main activities & deliveries as enhancement Maintenance branding with measurable, cost-effective results.
The position will act in accordance with the Group’s Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies, as well as, policies, guidelines and standards, supported by an IT Technology platform, HSE standards, Omani’s government & other legal justifications, and best international practices in consonance with national objectives.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
- Report progress against the Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics Office business plans, opportunities, challenges and issues faced, mitigations taken and course correction actions, etc. as required, to make an informed decision.
- Lead and guide a motivated, engaged, high performing and capable team in order to deliver the department business plan.
- Monitor the Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics Office financial performance (OPEX and CAPEX) against the approved budget to ensure alignment with set budget guidelines, identify areas of unsatisfactory performance, and recommend performance improvement opportunities.
- Ad Hoc projects: Lead and support any initiative of project / works indicated by Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics (from HR to Operational Area) through conducting due diligence, business intelligence and gathering the information to prepare the required reports, updates and submit the recommendations for Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics Office implementation to any source (internal or external).
- Corporate communication related to Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics Office: Coordinate and lead the events related with VIce President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics Office messages, speeches, stakeholder lists, etc.
- Corporate Events: Coordinate the agenda of corporate events where Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics participate (nationally and internationally) including its Maintenance
- Stakeholder relationship: Maintain stakeholder relations through the development, creation and maintaining of stakeholder mapping and plans in order to keep them informed and engaged. (Stakeholder mapping)
- Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics Daily agenda approvals: Coordinate the approval daily agenda for all functions and delegation of communication and tasks to each manager
- Receive Companies, people that request Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics support for jobs, training, etc.
- Support communications related with works to Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics Office Follow up Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics sent communications and track their status
- SAP approval on behalf Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics under delegated authority.
- Reply Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics emails under his approval.
- Run critical competitive programs, leading a multi-functional team to deliver initiatives and programs from that involves Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics further Downstream Omani Assets competitive efforts.
- Oversees the communications among all members of Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics in order to avoid contradicting messages.
- Control correspondences.
- Oversees all of Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics travel and expenses, etc.
- Maintain and administrate office records, documents letter, general communications and technical files Main Activities:
- Design filing systems & ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date.
- Execute administrative activities regarding People, Finance, logistic, transportation, traveling, inventory, office, HSE, office maintenance
- Support Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics on employees, KPIs, IDP, annual leave, administration.
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
- Anticipate needed supplies and Verify receipt of supply and maintain and replenish inventory.
- Support the development and implementation of departmental policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls, and continuously identify and recommend improvements while ensuring compliance with Downstream Omani Assets guidelines, standards and relevant legislation.
- Ensure that Vice President Business Improvements RPI & Plastics Office recommendations and reports are accurate, relevant and timely that will lead to stakeholders being able to make informed and timely decisions.
Internal: All Downstream departments, and project leaders
External: Providers, contractors and vendors, Liaise with external agencies, organizations and groups.
Notable Working Conditions. Field Operations and office environment, Moderate to intensive computer screen use.
Minimum Qualifications for this position is Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or similar.
Excellent knowledge of written, read, and spoken English (required) | Arabic - Native
Background And Experience
Competencies and skills
- Omani National
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role for Senior Executives.
- Experience in multi-functional program management and/or strategy roles
- Strong office management experience
- Office Administration and Budget Management training/exposure
- Relevant post-matric qualification in Project Management or similar qualification
- Integrity, credibility and commitment in the core values of the Company and be driven by the mission
- Sound understanding of OQ and Oil &Gas /Petrochemical - Plastic industry product offerings and interest and fluency with adjacent technologies
- Knowledge of office administration, human resources management and office management practices.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry and refineries
- Understanding of procurement legislations in both private and public sector.
- Demonstrates understanding of the features and benefits of OQ Refinery products and services and converses easily on the total product / service line.
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory bodies functioning within the various industry sectors
- Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
- Exceptional organizational skills to follow up on all issues related to the office.
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication, strong presence in front of senior executives
- Proven track record in exceeding goals.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of minutes of meeting.
- Solid project management and follow-through skills.
- Exceptional capacity for managing and leading and solving people’s issues.
- Analysing issues systematically, gathering a wide range of inputs, reaching robust conclusions and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.
- Ability to manage and work on business confidential issues and managing struct confidentiality.
in oman , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now