Manager-Finance - IFFCO
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Responsible for Development and Implementation of Finance Strategy & Controls, in the Business Unit, aligned with business objectives. Provide valuable analysis to support as input for business level decision making.
Roles & Responsibilities
- P&L Forecasting
- Full Year View
- Annual Budgeting
- Finalizing monthly financial
- Assisting CEO on the assigned Business financials and providing Finance support for new projects
- Credit Limits – setting and approval
- Capex evaluation and approvals
- Budgetary Controls
- CMI / TMI
- S & OP Meetings - Demand Review, supply review & S&OP Meeting
- Contracts - commercial analysis and review
- Month end cost process
- Business Support, not exhaustive
- New geography expansion commercial evaluation of proposals of New Markets
- DoA implementation and SoPs creation, implementation
- Inventory - SM-NM review and write-offs
- PO Approvals
- Support BU to achieve Budget Nos.
- Working Capital reduction.
- Detailed Analysis of Marketing Spent
- Optimize ERP modules.
- Trained and motivated Finance Team
8-10 of years of experience in Finance within relevant manufacturing environment with at least 2 years in the Finance Department Leadership Role.
Degree/Post Graduate in Commerce/Accounting/Economics/Other commensurate functional area, with professional qualification in Chartered Accountancy or equivalent functional qualification.
Ownership & Result Orientation
Financial planning and Analysis
Inventory and Production costing and control
Governance, Risk and Control
Strategic Financial Management
Self and Team Management
Planning & Decision Making
Business Unit: S&D(Oman) (1237)
Business Group: S&D(GCC) (4217)
in oman , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now