Dealer – Treasury Sales (Omani Nationals)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
To provide foreign exchange, bonds trading, derivatives and money market related services to the Bank’s customers, in a competent and professional manner, and maximize the Bank’s profits. Ensure the Bank’s assets and liabilities are managed on a day to day basis within the guidelines and limits set by the Bank’s mandate and other regulatory bodies
- To handle the job independently within the limits assigned to him by the Head/Deputy of Treasury & Investment, and within the guidelines laid down by the Ahli Bank and Central Bank of Oman.
- To generate maximum FX profit for the Bank and to maintain customer turnover/profitability.
- Pricing of FX sales and purchases to clients in a professional and profitable manner with a high degree of competence, by understanding their requirements, business needs, competitive factors, business volumes and other considerations.
- Marketing and selling of derivative products to suitable clients by being proactive in providing the clients with hedging strategies.
- To maintain best relationship with the corporate customers by calling them regularly and apprise them of market developments, also visit the clients to generate new business opportunities.
- To identify, refer and cross-sell Ahlibank’s Treasury products and services and Personal Banking services to maximize profit.
- Update him/herself with FX market developments and provide appropriate advisory support to our customers.
- Timely publishing of rates and reports to internal and external customers.
- Identify new customer relationships, arrange for adequate limits and ensure that the transactions are handled within the internal approved policies.
- Proactively manage all dealing activities under the guidance of Chief Dealer/Deputy Head and Head of Treasury, which includes managing OMR liquidity, OMR balances with Central Bank of Oman and Nostro account funding.
- To understand, and ensure compliance with, all relevant internal and external rules, regulations, and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved.
- Refer any policy matters to his superiors and seek necessary explanation/advice.
- Any other treasury related responsibilities including assisting money market/Foreign Exchange/Derivative products/Investment proposals/hedging opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or college, preferably in finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in banking sector.
- Knowledge of Treasury Products, FX, off-balance sheet operations and cross selling of treasury products.
- Strong analytical skills and solid knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookups, data tables, etc
- Highly accurate with numerical calculations
- Strong computer and financial modelling skills, proficiency in Word and Excel
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now