Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Full time / part time 1
Role / Team Overview 1
The Facilities Administrator will be working closely with the Facilities Manager to ensure the facility needs of all the Properties in the managed portfolio are met, maintained safely and efficiently, and daily custodial tasks are completed. The candidate shall be responsible for various tasks, which shall be assigned as below.
- Receive and register all maintenance requests received on call, e-mails, and walk-ins.
- Forward the maintenance requests to the concerned team.
- Coordinate and follow-up on the maintenance requests until satisfactory completion.
- Assist in customer feedback surveys.
- Keep a daily track of the maintenance register.
- Keep a daily track of the move in and move out registers.
- Keep a daily track of AMC contracts, PPM reports and compliance documents across the portfolio.
- Act as the initial point of contact for queries pertaining to Facility Management
- Receive, log, verify and maintain track of supplier invoices
- Invoice logging on accounting system once approved by FM manager
- Manage all aspects of facility activities and cover duties in the absence of a team member
- Co-ordinating maintenance activities with service providers to ensure prompt and timely execution of required works as per quality and standards required
- Arranging competitive quotes / proposals for the scope of work requested by the FM team
- Maintain the supplier list and documentation up to date
- Other adhoc tasks and duties as required to support the team.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Graduate in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a property/ facility management company
- Excellent skills in MS Office (i.e., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Knowledge of MEP & Civil maintenance jobs; advantage
- Knowledge of local guidelines/ compliance; advantage
- Strong language and communication skills, both written and oral – English and Arabic
- Flexibility to work outside of working hours in case of requirement
- Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently
- Strong customer services skills
- A team player with ability to take initiative
- The role will be based in the Sharjah office full-time
in United Arab Emirates , Madina El Monawara city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now